Monday, October 18, 2010

Ghost Rider (2007)

Title: Ghost Rider
Year: 2007
Rating: 6/10
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259324/
Directors:
Mark Steven Johnson
Starring:
Nicolas Cage, Peter Fonda, Eva Mendes

Short Critic:
"I saw this movie now 5 or 6 times, but only I love the Ghost Rider so much (from the Marvel Comics). But this review is not about the Comics it's about the Movie. I like the feeling of the Movie and it's style what I don't like is that Eva Mendes is in it coz they need a Eyecandy. I hope the Sequel would be more focused on the suffering of the Rider and not the Cleavage of Mrs Mendes! And the movie was definitve not brutal enough if you know the Comics then you know the Level of Violence and Gore in it!"

You may like it if you like:
"Spider-Man (2002), Terminator 2 (1991)"

No comments:

Post a Comment